Interesting comments

Matej Cepl mcepl at redhat.com
Thu Mar 12 22:48:13 UTC 2009

On 2009-03-11, 18:17 GMT, TK009 wrote:
(just a netiquette point -- please, do prunce your replies from
unnecessary cruft, although slrn can help a lot, it is still more
work than necessary for your user, talking about users).
> @Matej
> One word I saw omitted in your reply was "user", hacker doesn't really
> work as a substitute for me. What about the user? Is a product really a
> product without a consumer? Developers/maintainers are not to only part
> of this equation.

I totally don’t get the connection, how you’ve got to users — of
course, users (reporters) are the most important part of the
equation. Whatever we do, especially when we communicate with
them, must be done trying to understand how I would like when
I got the communcation I providign for them.

What’s wrong with what I wrote.

Best,

Matěj