network manager, KDE and libudev

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Wed Mar 18 00:28:02 UTC 2009

John Summerfield wrote:

> I generally think it's better to discuss the topic (somewhere like) here
> first. If there's no support here, a bz entry isn't likely to win the
> day, and nor will it get much discussion.

Note that in many cases, the upstream developers or package maintainers
or not even in this list. Ultimately, I see many discussions and ideas
which are not followed up with bugzilla reports and that is just lost.

> Besides, while I have lots of good ideas, sometimes others think of
> improvements or even why it's not _that_ good an idea.

Sure but there is no point in duplicating an existing thread in
fedora-devel list. Instead just join the list and continue the
discussion there.

Rahul