Urgent bug triaging task: installer blocker bugs for the beta

Chris Lumens clumens at redhat.com
Wed Mar 18 19:36:47 UTC 2009

> Hi, guys. If anyone can help with that, it'd be really useful. The
> release engineering team needs a decent idea of what really serious bugs
> have been filed on the installer since the Alpha release. This is the
> list of untriaged bugs:
>
> https://bugzilla.redhat.com/buglist.cgi?query_format=advanced&classification=Fedora&product=Fedora&component=anaconda&component=anaconda-help&component=anaconda-images&component=anaconda-yum-plugins&version=rawhide&bug_status=NEW&chfieldfrom=2009-02-01&chfieldto=Now&chfield=[Bug%20creation]
>
> if anyone can help go through that list and triage the bugs - especially
> putting really serious issues that should block the beta release on the
> blocker list, i.e. set them to block 'f11beta' - that'd be really great.
> Serious issues that maybe shouldn't block the beta but should block
> final release should be set to block 'f11blocker' or 'f11target'.

It would be really helpful if you could coordinate this effort with Andy
Lindeberg (alindebe), who is our dedicated bug triager.  She's on top of
the procedure for dealing with anaconda bugs.  This isn't to say we
don't want other people looking over the list for potential blockers,
we'd just like you to coordinate with her as you do it.

- Chris