2009-03-26 - Fedora Test Day - Nouveau graphics driver

TK009 john.brown009 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 14:35:03 UTC 2009

shmuel siegel wrote:
>  I believe that the set of testers (and hence the hardware reported)
> would expand if this requirement was dropped.

I can't help but think you are correct. The excuse the CLA is required
to contribute to the wiki is lame at best. Convenient answer for a
tricky situation. On the other hand some lawyer can justify his paycheck.

That said, nothing is going to change (dead horse). I have to assume the
powers that be decided (with the help of lawyer's), that the CLA was
worth the negative impact on contributions.

TK009