What I can do?

holmes86 holmes86 at 163.com
Mon Mar 30 09:04:03 UTC 2009

hi,everyone

   I want join in fedora-qa,but I don't know what I can do. I installed rhts-deve,rhts-test-repo,rhts-test-env and rhts-python  packages.as well,I don't how to used them,I read the documentation of following link:
https://wiki.108.redhat.com/wiki/index.php/Testing/Rhts/Docs/TestWriting#rhts-create-new-test

but I don't know how to used scripts of following:
/usr/share/rhts-library/test/coverageTest.sh
/usr/share/rhts-library/test/infrastructureTest.sh
/usr/share/rhts-library/test/journalTest.sh
/usr/share/rhts-library/test/library.sh
/usr/share/rhts-library/test/loggingTest.sh
/usr/share/rhts-library/test/rhtslibTest.sh
/usr/share/rhts-library/test/rpmsTest.sh
/usr/share/rhts-library/test/runtests.sh
/usr/share/rhts-library/test/shunit2
/usr/share/rhts-library/test/testingTest.sh
/usr/share/rhts-library/testing.sh
/usr/share/rhts-library/virtualX.sh

who can help me? thanks very much

--