Where Is The Presto Repo For Fedora Rawhide 86_64?

David dgboles at comcast.net
Mon Mar 30 13:02:42 UTC 2009

On 3/29/2009 11:48 PM, Kevin Kofler wrote:
> David wrote:
>> Did you read the *whole* page?

> Did *you*? There's no Rawhide x86_64 entry.

> I think there simply is no presto repository for Rawhide x86_64 yet.

Hmm... did not say that correctly I guess. What I meant was that there are
listings for x86 and x86_64 for both Fedora 9 and Fedora 10 but not for
x86_64 Rawhide. And since these are the people that provide this, the only
people, it should be obvious that there must *not* be one.

Better Kevin?   :-)

I am surprised that there is a repo at all for Rawhide. Daily changes to too
many things would be a lot of work to maintain. And it could be out of date
very quickly. Maybe even before they are posted.

--

  David