Fedora 11 fail because of Anaconda :(

Markku Kolkka markkuk at tuubi.net
Mon May 4 07:34:57 UTC 2009

Valent Turkovic kirjoitti viestissään (lähetysaika sunnuntai, 3.
toukokuuta 2009):
> http://kernelreloaded.blog385.com/index.php/archives/fedora-11
>-fail-because-of-anaconda/
>
> I wrote a blog post regarding issues I have with Fedora 11
> anaconda installer. How is your experience using Fedora
> anaconda installer with Fedora 11 beta and preview releases?

It's unable to deal with my LVM-over-dmraid disk configuration:
all versions before preview crashed during the installation
(bugs #491348, #494186, #494124, #495356, #495687), the preview
was even worse as it pretended to go through the installation
process and left the system in an unbootable state. After
restoring GRUB there was no sign of the new installation.

--
 Markku Kolkka
 markku.kolkka at iki.fi