2009-05-07 - Fedora Test Day - Virtualization

Tom Horsley tom.horsley at att.net
Mon May 4 17:59:02 UTC 2009

On Mon, 04 May 2009 13:28:43 -0400
James Laska wrote:

> I'm guessing by your comment you're interested in some of the low level
> differences between xen/qemu/kvm.

Yep. There is always something I can't do in the gui, and I'd like to
understand the lower level command line tools. I'll check out your
pointers and see if they help. For Xen I eventually found it much
simpler to create my own config files to pass to "xm create" than to
use virt-manager. I'll probably want to be able to do something
at the same level with kvm someday once I learn enough.