Bluetooth Issue on Fedora 11 Preview

James Laska jlaska at redhat.com
Tue May 5 12:09:23 UTC 2009

On Tue, 2009-05-05 at 11:50 +0000, greg.lumpkin at gmail.com wrote:
> No hardware switch on this laptop. Thanks for the reply though...

I noticed a similar behavior last week.  I believe during a previous
test day, I had the bluetooth service disabled.  As a result, I could
right-click and activate bluetooth from the desktop, but it wouldn't
fully start due to the bluetooth service being disabled.  The problem
was addressed for me by starting bluetooth:

        # chkconfig bluetooth on
        # service bluetooth start

Unclear if this is the same problem you are experiencing, hope this
helps.

Thanks,
James