Mouse choices

Lawrence E. Graves lgraves at risingstarmbc.com
Fri May 8 21:07:09 UTC 2009

Thank you.
* I am running Gnome
* I wanted to change my mouse from the standard right-hand to left-hand
* None that I understand.  I tried opening each and there was nothing
* I using a Logitech wireless Keyboard and mouse combo x710 USB
* I installed Fedora 4 different times and each time I used a fresh Dvd.
I started with beta and then pre-release. Somewhere between the Beta and
the pre-release I encountered the problem.
* Selinux= enforcing and Selinuxtype=targeted
I hope I've answered all your questions.  I have just learn some things
about where to look for things.  Thanks again

Lawrence E. Graves <lgraves at risingstarmbc.com>