F11 preview - Battery duration

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at gmail.com
Fri May 8 22:09:05 UTC 2009

On Fri, 2009-05-08 at 18:38 -0300, iarly selbir | ski0s wrote:
> heheh, It would too good to be true, after aprox 1 hour and 50 minutes
> my system shutdown without any alert or information of power manager
> applet

Heh, and I had originally thought this happens only to me because my
battery is old and broken and rhythmbox is effectively blocking (as I
have set it to) power manger (which however knows only 100%, 3% and 0%
for my battery capacity) from shutting the computer down... Well, the
more surprising thing is when the machine shuts down (correctly, with a
notification beforehand) because of empty battery when the AC is plugged
in (and reported as plugged in)... I think I'll need to search in
bugzilla or file a bug myself about this...

> Regards,
>
> - -
> iarly selbir | ski0s
>
> :wq!