newbie guide to asterisk on f11?

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Thu May 14 05:36:12 UTC 2009

On Thu, May 14, 2009 at 06:27:23 +0300,
  Axel Thimm <Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net> wrote:

> The kmdls for dahdi do not build on kernels 2.6.29, I guess there will
> be a new upstream version when F11 is released.

I had run across some discussions on what the right way to adjust for
a data structure change in 2.6.29. I was guessing that things might be
partly due to that and partly trying to track rawhide kernels.

It's likely to be an issue for F10 as well. They have been testing 2.6.29
kernels there for a while and at some point I expect one with be pushed to
updates.