what is it with bugzilla ?

Arne Chr. Jorgensen achrisjo at yahoo.com
Thu May 14 18:02:02 UTC 2009

hi,

I notice ATI is discussed, but guess it may be F11. I am running F10,
Radeon X1200, ... ( I have messed up a bug report 496954 )

Question:

I can read the list email in Firefox, ( and so far it
seem like I will be able to write this input )  But if I load any
page from bugzilla , it is costing an arm and a leg to try to control
this computer. ( have have to power-down, as things are stuck, unable to
control pointer, etc. But now I just tried youtube, and that worked )

Are bugzilla pages particular heavy to run, because of ?? what ???!

//ARNE