what is it with bugzilla ?

Patrick O'Callaghan pocallaghan at gmail.com
Fri May 15 21:08:14 UTC 2009

On Fri, 2009-05-15 at 07:29 -0700, Arne Chr. Jorgensen wrote:
> Patrick O'Callaghan" wrote:
>
> > You're missing the point.
>
> Thanks for clearing that up.

No problem.

One other thing though: Yahoo is a really bad mailer to use with mailing
lists. It appears to completely ignore standard threading conventions
and I don't know if there's a way to configure it correctly. The result
is that your reply to my post is just sitting there on its own and not
related to any other message in the thread view of my mailer. You might
want to consider using a different mail client, at least for mailing
lists.

poc