Preupgrade problem

Reid Rivenburgh reidr at pobox.com
Tue May 19 19:47:45 UTC 2009

> > If you were using preupgrade-1.1.0 it could possibly be due to
> > misbehaving packages in a third-party repo. But you didn't mention that,
> > so it's probably not the problem.
>
> I guess that possibility is back in the running....

And here are my repos:

adobe-linux-i386                               Adobe Systems
Incorporated                                        enabled:     17
fedora                                         Fedora 10 - x86_64
                                          enabled: 14,303
google                                         Google - i386
                                          enabled:      2
google-testing                                 Google Testing - i386
                                          enabled:      1
google64                                       Google - x86_64
                                          enabled:      1
livna                                          rpm.livna.org for 10 -
x86_64                                     enabled:      3
rpmfusion-free                                 RPM Fusion for Fedora
10 - Free                                   enabled:    356
rpmfusion-free-updates                         RPM Fusion for Fedora
10 - Free - Updates                         enabled:    436
rpmfusion-nonfree                              RPM Fusion for Fedora
10 - Nonfree                                enabled:    137
rpmfusion-nonfree-updates                      RPM Fusion for Fedora
10 - Nonfree - Updates                      enabled:    275
updates                                        Fedora 10 - x86_64 -
Updates                                      enabled:  6,440
updates-testing                                Fedora 10 - x86_64 -
Test Updates                                 enabled:  1,021

Maybe the google or adobe ones are causing trouble....

Thanks for your attention.
--
Reid

Bill Cosby  - "Fatherhood is pretending the present you love most is
soap-on-a-rope." -
http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/b/bill_cosby.html