Firefox crash when visiting Planet Fedora

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Wed May 20 20:36:11 UTC 2009

On Wed, 2009-05-20 at 12:22 -0400, Seth Vidal wrote:

> >> Same version here, no crash.
> >
> > Well, dynamic pages make a bad test case :)
> >
> > This morning, was able to reproduce the crash several times, meanwhile I
> > can't reproduce it, anymore.
> >

> planet isn't dynamic. it's generated every 20 minutes and written to a
> simple html file.

It's dynamic in the sense that it changes often, it seems this bug was
caused by something that was on Planet Fedora when Rahul started the
thread, but is no longer there.

Unfortunately it seems no-one got a backtrace while the bug was
reproducible, so it will be impossible to fix until it's encountered on
some other site :(
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey