Two subscription confirmation requests?

Joel Rees joel.rees at gmail.com
Sat May 23 05:21:14 UTC 2009

Do we need a heads-up for this?

I just signed on via an e-mail request, but I got two confirmation
request replies.

I'm a little concerned that there may be a man-in-the-middle attack
going on.

I'd normally shrug my shoulders and think, administration issues, but
there's another question I have, which I'll post separately.

Headers look almost identical, the primary difference being that one
of (what should be) RedHat's internal routing machines is different
between the two. I'll keep the messages so I can copy the source to
an admin if somebody wants to check.

Joel Rees