httpd Doesn't Seem To Work In Fedora 11

Tom Horsley tom.horsley at att.net
Sat May 23 14:45:27 UTC 2009

On Sat, 23 May 2009 14:12:16 +0000
Jóhann B. Guðmundsson wrote:

> Works fine for me Selinux enabled

Also works for me (but I have selinux disabled).

I did a "service httpd start" and connecting to
localhost showed me the "fedora test page", then
I copied some web content to /var/www/html and
connecting to localhost again showed me the
files I just copied, so simple cases work OK.
I didn't try any complicated cgi or php stuff.

I seem to remember at work I had to do something
like "yum erase mod-security" because figuring out
how to make it happy was way too complicated :-).