f10 marked packages (was: Volume applet for gnome?)

Kåre Fiedler Christiansen fedora at kaarefc.dk
Sun May 24 19:28:27 UTC 2009

On Sun, May 24, 2009 at 21:16, Reid Rivenburgh <reidr at pobox.com> wrote:

<snip>

> Is it possible that some of my pre-upgrade rpms (when I was using
> F10's updates-testing, not rawhide) were newer versions than the F11
> ones, and therefore they didn't get upgraded?  That's what these
> versions seem to suggest.  I guess I can force install the F11
> versions now and get things in order?

There's an updates-testing-repository for Fedora 11 as well. You can
find the same version of qt-mysql in that repository.

See e.g. http://mirrors.kernel.org/fedora/updates/testing/11/x86_64/

If you have upgraded F10 with updates-testing enabled, you should
probably enable updates-testing on your F11 installation as well. I
guess it could be considered a preupgrade/anaconda bug that it isn't
done so by default?

(Non-critical updates now end up in the "updates" repository for
Fedora 11, rather than getting pushed to rawhide - and before that
updates-testing)

Best,
  Kåre
--