Volume applet for gnome?

shmuel siegel fedora at shmuelhome.mine.nu
Sun May 24 21:34:28 UTC 2009

Reid Rivenburgh wrote:
> Since I mentioned this, more info....  After upgrading, I couldn't
> even use yum until I manually installed the fc11 version.  Until I did
> a "yum clean", it wasn't updating many packages.  After cleaning, it
> just updated 112 packages, and now my fc10 list is down to 57.
> Getting there!  I should probably reboot since I've changed the system
> quite a bit.
>
> Thanks,
> Reid

Last week I had problems with yum trying to pull in the wrong rpms.
This happened on two machines; one was current with rawhide  (tried to
pull in some out of date rpms) and the other went through preugrade from
fc10 to fc11(tried to pull in rpms from rc9). "yum clean all" fixed the
problems. My current conspiracy theory is that something went wrong in
switching over from rawhide to fedora/updates.