Merging F11 FAQ into other wiki pages

Christopher Beland beland at alum.mit.edu
Thu May 28 08:07:49 UTC 2009

> On 05/28/2009 10:47 AM, Christopher Beland wrote:
>   We could then remove out-of-place
> > items as they are integrated properly.  It would broaden the mission of
> > "Common Bugs" a bit, but maybe there is a need for a unified "Common
> > Problems and Questions" page for each release?
>
> If you are willing to take the time to push the changes to installation
> guide, release notes or common bugs page as appropriate, please go ahead.

I'm not exactly sure what the next steps are for the installation guide
and release notes.

Apparently the options include editing beat wiki pages, emailing
fedora-docs-list and flailing a bit, emailing
relnotes at fedoraproject.org, or filing a bug against either in the Fedora
Documentation product.  What has been done so far in terms of requesting
updates, and do any of these options have the possibility of getting the
English content updated before Fedora 11 final?

-B.