One (more) week slip of Fedora 11 Release

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Thu May 28 18:07:08 UTC 2009

On Thu, 2009-05-28 at 20:54 +0300, cornel panceac wrote:
> it would be very nice to announce the release candidates when they become
> available.

We can't broadly announce them, as the RCs are not mirrored and piling
more people into trying to get access to the RCs would just make it that
much slower for the key people to get them in the first place.  If we
went to a mode where we could only do one RC a week and it was mirrored
and we had something like 3 months to get through RC phase that might
work, but I doubt our developers would appreciate that.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!