One (more) week slip of Fedora 11 Release

James Laska jlaska at redhat.com
Thu May 28 19:44:04 UTC 2009

On Thu, 2009-05-28 at 12:59 -0500, Michael Cronenworth wrote:
> [...]

Heh, thanks for your kind words Michael.

> [1] https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-test-list/2009-May/msg01272.html

There will likely be an update to that wiki page once a new release
candidate lands.  I'll follow up with an announcement with some
pointers.

While any testing is valuable, additional testing with emphasis on the
installer storage layer will likely be needed once release engineering
hands off the RC2 build.

Thanks,
James