every so often, screen just goes black

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Sat May 30 15:19:45 UTC 2009

On Sat, 2009-05-30 at 12:52 +0100, Richard Hughes wrote:
> On Sat, May 30, 2009 at 12:42 PM, Robert P. J. Day
> <rpjday at crashcourse.ca> wrote:
> >  since i'm the one who originally whined and moaned about this, i
> > figure i'm morally obligated to install it as well.  if this fix
> > *appears* to solve the problem, will it make it into F11 GA?
>
> No, it'll be a zero day update.

Hi Richard - I take it that since you're following this thread, I don't
need to relay any feedback from here to the bug report?

Also just to note, the package build includes the reversion of one
specific bit of code that depends on git DeviceKit-power, as discussed
in your blog comments - I don't think that affects this issue.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey