boot failure rawhide 20080501

Clyde E. Kunkel clydekunkel7734 at cox.net
Fri May 1 23:25:00 UTC 2009

On 05/01/2009 03:47 PM, Clyde E. Kunkel wrote:
> stops at (DRM) radeon loading, or so I think.  No clue as to what
> happened.  I am going to repeat the install before bz'ing something.
>
> (Side note: HTTP install slow and dependency resolution is maddenly slow.)

  Tried again without encrypting anything, but can't get past radeon or
wireless mouse.  A completly up-to-date rawhide installation on same
system boots fine with same kernel. Difference is attempted install is
x86_64 while rawhide system is 32 bit.

Still don't know where to go except to try development/os/i386 this time
around.