Anaconda

James Laska jlaska at redhat.com
Mon May 4 14:43:42 UTC 2009

On Mon, 2009-05-04 at 09:38 -0500, James W. Bennett wrote:
> Another annoying thing about the anaconda installer, it insist on taking
> my whole 1Terabit hardrive. I have tried over and over to install on a
> smaller partition but in always takes the complete drive.  Or is there
> something I am doing wrong.

If you select "Use entire disk" or "Replace existing partitions" it will
likely [re]use the entire disk.  Given your use case, you'll likely want
to manually format the disk and choose partition sizes that best meet
your needs.  At the first disk partition screen, be sure to select
"Review and make changes".

Thanks,
James