Ext4 FAQ

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Tue May 5 23:22:33 UTC 2009

On 05/06/2009 04:43 AM, Adam Williamson wrote:

> Rahul - the problem is that the text instructions apparently haven't
> been updated since it *wasn't* a click through process, so the patient
> people who read the instructions (rather than the hot-heads like me who
> just look for a "click here" button :>) all get caught out. I've seen
> six or seven people raise this problem. I'm not sure how to get the
> instructions updated, though.

Where are the instructions?  I signed a few months after the project was
formed and that like 5 years back. So I don't remember the specifics
anymore.

If is part of the introduction mail or a (non-wiki) webpage, then file
it against Fedora infrastructure at

https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/

Rahul