F11 Preview - issues

iarly selbir | ski0s iarlyy at gmail.com
Wed May 6 23:42:34 UTC 2009

I don't understand because it was removed from f11, in my f10 box works
perfectly, in lsusb the modem appears there same way that appears on my f10
box.

I don't know usb_modeswitch, I saw the description of the package, it
mentions 4G connections, not 3G, can it be used as well?

Regards,

- -
iarly selbir | ski0s

:wq!