Turning Off Sendmail In Fedora 11

Bill Davidsen davidsen at tmr.com
Tue May 12 17:32:24 UTC 2009

G.Wolfe Woodbury wrote:

> Personally, I have /etc/aliases send me root's mail and then I have
> procmail sort it into a separate Thunderbird folder for special attention.

The alternatives seem to be to send it to yourself and move to a filter or send
it to a "rootmail" user account and use that. Either will be fine, a separate
user keeps a complex procmailrc out of the personal mail area. I do have a few
thing page me in root mail.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen at tmr.com>