Full Install

Lawrence E. Graves lgraves at risingstarmbc.com
Thu May 14 20:48:49 UTC 2009

As requested, I did a full install of F11 32 bit on my spare desktop
computer and never had problem.  I did do my first update at root.  I
find that once you get the foundation establish the rest goes up easy.
I recently install F11 64bit on my main Desktop and have had no problems
execpt the mouse choices and the already mention vmware shutdown and
sound.  Hopefully the sound problem has been solved. Two to go.  But
overall I personally think F11 is fast not only on the start and end,
but as you use it.  My hat is off to you and your hard work to keep
Fedora at the top.
--
Lawrence E. Graves <lgraves at risingstarmbc.com>