Some recent change broke livecd-creator for large images

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Thu May 14 21:08:40 UTC 2009

Rebuilding the games spin isn't working locally for me. It looks like
it isn't using the larger size requested in the part commands, but i haven't
figured out exactly what's broken and what changed (reverting live cd tools
back to a version that used to work didn't help).
The size of /home/livecd/tmp/imgcreate-bt_Oll/install_root is too small though.
I have to run now (without the updated DVDs I was hoping to have) and
don't have time to figure out exactly what's going on. But consider this a
heads up that the RC games spin might need a fix to get it to build if
this problem isn't also tied to something I am doing locally.