Introduction

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Fri May 15 16:02:46 UTC 2009

On Fri, 2009-05-15 at 13:45 +0200, Attilio Priolo wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I'm very glad to join at Fedora Bug Zappers Team. I'm using fedora
> since the old-fashioned (but always great) fedora core 4.
> So, let's time to contribute with the project. (This sentences are
> mostly copied from the template, but I really feel the needing to give
> back something to fedora).
>
> I'm an engineering student, and I hope to know something about C, C++,
> Java, SQL, CSS, Ladder (I don't think this is very important)
> and I have special interests in robotics research.
>
> So, let me introduce myself.
>
> My name is Attilio Priolo, I'm 24 years old and live at Rome (Italy).
> My first contact with Linux was when I drop
> another hated OS that I'm not going to mention.
>
> So, thanks a lot for some people who accepted me at Fedora Project.
> It's the second time that I send this message because
> the first one.... I don't know why it isn't arrived (I think it's my
> fault... not a good beginning for a bugzapper :-) ).
>
> Thanks for your sponsor Adam
>
> At my signature I'm sending my contacts.

Welcome to the group :). You don't have to copy the example mail
exactly, it was just an example! I guess I'll add a couple more examples
to the wiki too.

Please do come along to the Bugzappers meeting and Triage Day on
Tuesday, and hopefully we can get you started on some triaging. If
you're looking to learn programming, Bugzappers might not be the best
place for you - we work on organizing Bugzilla, not on actually writing
the code to fix bugs. So if that's what you're looking for, let us know,
and we'll point you in the right direction!

Thanks again for volunteering.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey