Upgrade problem.

James W. Bennett jw-bennett at comcast.net
Mon May 18 00:20:09 UTC 2009

One week ago this past Saturday -- I upgraded Fedora 11 preview I386.
After that upgrade when the PC  is left unattended for an hour or so, It
will not come back. Something is causing it to lock up.  I have to do a
hard reset and reboot. Up until 05/09/09 upgrade I had no problems. It
would be unattended several hours a day and come right back. This
morning I install Fedora 11 preview on another partition  and did not
upgrade. It was left  unattended several hours and it came right back.
I don't know what  RPM is the problem. But for sure there is a defective
RPM element.

I have been watching the mail to see if anyone else has experienced this
problem but didn't see any. If there were a good way to troubleshoot
this problem I would do it. Just don't know how. If someone has an Idea
or this is in a bug report -- I would be glad to hear.

Thank  you;
Jim Bennett