If you wondered why Intel sucks on Fedora read this

John Summerfield debian at herakles.homelinux.org
Mon May 18 05:19:34 UTC 2009

Valent Turkovic wrote:
> http://keithp.com/blogs/Sharpening_the_Intel_Driver_Focus/
>
> If you wondered why Intel sucks on Fedora read this article, it
> expains all complexities of Intel drivers and for me it shows hope
> that Intel drivers are becoming better.
>
> Valent.

There is something important so many bloggers overlook. If keithp speaks
in any sense for Intel, that blog should be hosted in a subdomain of
intel.com. That automatically gives it some cred, because Intel owns
that space.

Anyone can spend a few dollars and create a website. They can host it
themselves (as I do) or they can have paid-for hosting with any number
of hosting sites. Some are low-cost or free - see this for example
http://www.bur.st/

keithp might be legit, he might not be. I've no good way of knowing.

I was going to say I have more personal information about Valent than I
have about keithp - I know Valent's family name for example, and given
that name there's a fair probability that Valent speaks Russian ahd
plays a pretty decent game of chess. But then, we don't really know that
  much for sure about anyone on the Internet, do we?

All that aside, Intel graphics drivers do need some attention.

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait