If you wondered why Intel sucks on Fedora read this

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Tue May 19 21:24:14 UTC 2009

On Sun, 2009-05-17 at 13:58 -0430, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
> On Sun, 2009-05-17 at 11:48 -0400, Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams wrote:

> > > Please don't cross-post. I already saw this on fedora-list, probably
> > > along with everyone else here.
> >
> > I didn't, because I'm not subscribed to fedora-list.
>
> Your choice, but I'd have to ask why. In a couple of weeks all the F11
> stuff is going to go there and not here. It doesn't seem logical to
> subscribe to f-t-l and not to f-l, but again, that's your call. I'd be
> very surprised if it was the common case.

If you only used Rawhide, it'd be a logical choice. Also if you're only
interested in being part of the QA or Bugzappers teams; their traffic is
intended to go to this list and there's no intrinsic reason for people
in those groups to be be on f-l.

I've thought for a while this list could stand to be split up, but don't
seem to have much support for the idea. :\

(Right now I'm not subscribed to f-l either, FWIW, but that's probably
not too logical, I should probably read that stuff. I just don't have
time.)
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey