httpd Doesn't Seem To Work In Fedora 11

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at hi.is
Sat May 23 21:10:32 UTC 2009

On 05/23/2009 07:47 PM, Robert L Cochran wrote:

I see that you have not given your self the time to read the well
documented httpd.conf file or
the apache manual ( http://httpd.apache.org/docs/  )

Pay attention to Listen, ServerName directives and dont forget /etc/hosts.

I strongly suggest you take the time and get yourself very familiar with
what ever service you intend to expose to web
to prevent potential misconfiguration you've may do from spamming the
whole internet and what not.

We already have a closed source operating system doing that for us.

Since it has been established that this is not a bug with apache or in
relation with
apache I would like you to direct these questions to their approproate
mailing list
( fedora users list or the upstream apache users list. )

JBG

--
Viking-Ice

One of my gods has a hammer your's was nailed to a cross
You do the math!