httpd Doesn't Seem To Work In Fedora 11

Robert L Cochran cochranb at speakeasy.net
Sun May 24 00:22:11 UTC 2009

The issue here is one of using dhcp and bind correctly for a laptop
running a web server. I'm pretty mobile, and still need to use the web
server while on the go.

I think this has potential for the Fedora 11 installation guide and/or
the wiki. I'm sure someone before me has faced and solved this problem
so it is just a matter of documenting it. I'm sure someone will have
additional comments.

Bob