Volume applet for gnome?

Reid Rivenburgh reidr at pobox.com
Sun May 24 04:50:09 UTC 2009

Hi.  I got my F11 preupdate to work; I think maybe an anaconda update
did the trick.  So now I'm running F11.  I've run into a few issues.
I used to have an audio volume applet installed in my gnome panel,
which made it convenient to quickly adjust the volume.    When I first
logged in under F11, it put up a dialog that said something about that
applet no longer exisitng.  I don't see an obvious replacement.  Is
there something else I could use or install?  (I guess I'll ask about
other issues in other mails as necessary....)

Thanks!

--
Reid

George Carlin  - "Electricity is really just organized lightning." -
http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/g/george_carlin.html