One (more) week slip of Fedora 11 Release

Chuck Anderson cra at WPI.EDU
Thu May 28 22:17:05 UTC 2009

On Thu, May 28, 2009 at 01:52:12PM -0700, Jesse Keating wrote:
> On Thu, 2009-05-28 at 19:34 +0000, James Laska wrote:
> > Does "critical issues" mean reviewed and approved F11Blocker bugs?
>
> Yes, that's a valid interpretation.  Case in point a bug was just fixed
> that would lock up intel video cards if an Xv window (totem, mplayer, et
> al) was made fullscreen.  We accepted that bugfix.

The ATI cards aren't in much better shape these days.  I think lately
the balance for "preferred Fedora video card" is tipped more in the
Intel direction, however, since there seem to be fewer issues and more
bugfixes coming more quickly for the issues they do have.