[WAAAAAY OT] can't build openembedded/angstrom on f11

Robert L Cochran cochranb at speakeasy.net
Sun May 31 23:14:48 UTC 2009

>    please tell me you had the glibc-static package installed, cuz if
> you didn't, then i'm going to be confused again.  at the moment,
> mine's still building but i'm past the point where it was failing
> before because of that issue.
>
> rday
> --

Yes I installed glibc-static and texi2html after carefully reading your
posts, your wiki, the Angstrom web page and the initial `bitbake
base-image` output. Success in building software comes from reading the
docs, initial failure, and trying again. The build took a long, long
time for me and all worked well.

Since you have a Beagle Board can you post photos of it in use on your
wiki? Or send me photos offlist, if possible? I'm very curious as to
your results. If my guess is correct you even had to pay additional
taxes to get the Beagle Board from Digi-Key...unless, of course, you
drove to Digi-Key's location and took delivery at their sales counter.
Not that I know if they do that. So you must have a strong reason to get
this board.

Bob