Where's Konqueror in SU

Jim mickeyboa at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 1 18:45:30 UTC 2009

On 11/01/2009 12:24 PM, Rex Dieter wrote:
> Rex Dieter wrote:
>

>> Jim wrote:

>>> That is right Rex, but after you type in root password I still can't get
>>> Konqueror.
>>> Even if I login to Root There is still no Konqueror in root.
>>>
>> Wierd, works here.  Maybe try clearing stuff in root's ~/.kde dir  and/or
>> /var/tmp/kdecache-root
>>
> I just noticed an selinux denial when trying 'kdesu konqueror' on my f12
> box, did you see anything selinux related?
>
> -- Rex

Yes I did and it's not related to kdesu konqueror. But it comes up
everytime I try to run kdesu konqueror.

Selinux is preventing the /usr/lib/cups/daemon/cups-driverd
'CLP-610-1200x600CMS2'

And that does not apply to kdesu konqueror at all, it has to do with my
Samsung CLX3175FN print drivers.

I filed a Bug report on it.