multiple python versions in f12?

Robert P. J. Day rpjday at crashcourse.ca
Fri Nov 6 04:44:54 UTC 2009

On Thu, 5 Nov 2009, Joel wrote:

> Robert P. J. Day <rpjday <at> crashcourse.ca> writes:
> >   but just *unofficially*, is there any issue with installing
> > Python 3 in F12 (or even F11, as i'm trying to do now)?  as it is,
> > i've downloaded the Python-3.1.1 tarball, unloaded it and --
> > following
>
> I've been using the .src.rpms from the python3 review.  They work
> great in F11.

  ah, i had no idea such things existed.  a quick google found this:

http://dmalcolm.fedorapeople.org/

is that what you're talking about?

  although, truth be told, pulling in the python3 3.2 development
branch via svn from python.org and just building from that and
manually installing seems to be working fine.

rday