Broken dependencies with Fedora 11 updates-testing - 2009-11-06

Michael Schwendt mschwendt at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 10:53:42 UTC 2009

On Fri, 06 Nov 2009 10:57:22 +0100, Dan wrote:

> > package: qlandkartegt-0.16.0-1.fc11.i586 from fedora-updates-testing-11-i386
> >   unresolved deps:
> >      libQMKToolBox.so
> >      libSerialPort.so

> Can someone help me to find out where these libraries are coming from?
> My "repoqueries" were unsuccessful.
>
> The qlandkartegt build is
> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=138829

First thought: Since the build depends on these libraries, they must be
available in the koji buildroot. That means, either a repoquery must find
them or it's just a pkg with a buildroot override tag that provides these
libs.

A quick look at the qlandkartegt src.rpm shows that they are built within
it, though.