SHA1 and 256 (again) :)

Scott Robbins scottro at nyc.rr.com
Wed Nov 18 05:30:37 UTC 2009

On Wed, Nov 18, 2009 at 12:04:52PM +0800, Ladislav Bodnar wrote:
> On Wednesday 18 November 2009, Scott Robbins wrote:
> > The nice people at distrowatch are apparently among the ones confused by
> > this, as their links to downloads also include links clearly marked
> > SHA1.
>
> I've replaced it with "SHA256" about an hour ago. But yes, I was also one of
> those confused by the layout :-(

Heh, glad I said the "nice folks" at distrowatch.  Well, we can blame
Jesse.  :)  (Hopefully, you realize I'm just being silly--need sleep.)

Whimsically yours,  (and thanks for distrowatch by the way, an enjoyable
site),

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6

Buffy: I didn't say that I'd never slay another vampire. It's not
like I have all these fluffy bunny feelings for them, I'm just
not gonna get way extracurricular with it.