Bug Zappers Meeting Agenda for 2009-11-24
rjune at bravegnuworld.com
Mon Nov 23 20:32:11 UTC 2009
Bug Triage Meeting
Tuesday 24 November 15:00 UTC (11 AM EST)
The meeting this week will cover some left overs from previous meetings.
* Roll Call - Introductions and who's here.
* Bugzilla format - mcepl has some issues with how bugzilla is handled.
- current situation with Triaged/ASSIGNED duality cosidered harmful.
All F10/F11 are ASSIGNED when triaged, all F12/Rawhide are NEW(w/
keyword "Triaged"). Cannot we just mark all ASSIGNED bugs in F11 (F10
doesn't bother me at all) with Keyword Triaged and go from this moment
only with that?
* Housekeeping - tk009 has n update on these topics.
- Updating the Components and Triagers List
* Mentors - tk009 would like to discuss mentoring new members.
* New members - welcome and greet new members.
* Membership removals - Say goodbye to leaving members.
* Open Floor - Your topic here.
New members of the bugzappers, this is the time to have your voice
heard. If you'd like comment on something, add a topic for discussion,
or have any questions please attend the meeting. Everyone is welcome.
See you there
Orion Technology Solutions
More information about the fedora-test-list