Bug Zappers Meeting Agenda for 2009-11-24

Richard June rjune at bravegnuworld.com
Mon Nov 23 20:32:11 UTC 2009

Bug Triage Meeting
irc.freenode.net #fedora-meeting
Tuesday 24 November 15:00 UTC (11 AM EST)

The meeting this week will cover some left overs from previous meetings.

* Roll Call - Introductions and who's here.

* Bugzilla format - mcepl has some issues with how bugzilla is handled.
- current situation with Triaged/ASSIGNED duality cosidered harmful.
All F10/F11 are ASSIGNED when triaged, all F12/Rawhide are NEW(w/
keyword "Triaged"). Cannot we just mark all ASSIGNED bugs in F11 (F10
doesn't bother me at all) with Keyword Triaged and go from this moment
only with that?

* Housekeeping - tk009 has n update on these topics.
- Ongoing
Link: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/HouseKeeping/OnGoing
- Updating the Components and Triagers List
Link: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/HouseKeeping/FirstDayDevel

* Mentors - tk009 would like to discuss mentoring new members.

* New members - welcome and greet new members.

* Membership removals - Say goodbye to leaving members.

* Open Floor - Your topic here.

New members of the bugzappers, this is the time to have your voice
heard. If you'd like comment on something, add a topic for discussion,
or have any questions please attend the meeting. Everyone is welcome.

See you there

--
Richard June
Orion Technology Solutions