Print Screen Key not taking screenshots with compiz enabled

Kamil Paral kparal at redhat.com
Thu Nov 26 09:15:02 UTC 2009

----- "Bruno Medeiros" <brunojcm at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,

I upgraded my Fedora 11 to Fedora 12 some days ago on my Dell Vostro 1520 Notebook.
Today I realized that hitting 'Fn + Prnt Scrn' is not taking screenshots, unless disable compiz.
Is someone else experiencing this problem?
Should I report a bug?

Thanks in advance,

I have an Intel card and both PrintScreen (take whole screen) and Alt+PrintScreen (take current
window) are working well under Compiz on Fedora 12. I am not sure what Fn+PrintScreen should
do. Just check your shortcut settings in System->Preferences->Shortcut keys if they are configured
well. Also check it in Compiz configuration manager.