New BugZapper Introduction

Michael Breuer mbreuer at majjas.com
Fri Nov 27 17:05:00 UTC 2009

Hi All,

I've been using some form of Redhat/Fedora since Donny Barnse handed me
a CD in 1993. As I now have enough free time to get more involved with
the community and thought this a good place to start.

My name is Michael Breuer, I live in NJ in the US.

My background includes various programming languages including c and
c++. I've been heavily involved in building custom internal linux
distributions, inclusive of some custom kernel work (for custom
hardware). I've also been involved in high-end systems (Unix, Linux and
proprietary) doing high performance/high availability OLTP.

I can be reached at this email address, or on IRC with the unimaginative
nickname: mbreuer

Thanks,

Mike