Dammit...

Scott Robbins scottro at nyc.rr.com
Thu Nov 5 19:28:01 UTC 2009

On Thu, Nov 05, 2009 at 07:35:09PM +0100, Birger Wathne wrote:
> Sitat stan <gryt2 at q.com>:
>

> There were a few times I regretted running rawhide on my production
> laptop/desktop during the f11 alpha period... So I have not dared do that
> during this cycle. I agree that in hindsight it would have been safe to do
> so this time.

I've been doing so, but today's update seems to have broken cron. :-(

As I use getmail to poll our imap server, it's a nuisance (though
scarcely a disaster--nuisance is a carefully chosen word.)

I haven't yet had a chance to check archives (errm, because I have to
keep stopping and manually running getmail? --sorry, couldn't resist).
Seriously, I think I saw something about this already, have to go
through archives when I get a chance.