[Test-Announce] Fedora12 RC install test Nov4-Nov11

James Laska jlaska at redhat.com
Fri Nov 6 16:19:12 UTC 2009

On Fri, 2009-11-06 at 17:22 +0800, He Rui wrote:
> On 11/06/2009 05:00 PM, shmuel siegel wrote:
> > <skip>
> > Am I still asleep or does the test ask us to use a user name for a non
> > user name connection.
> >

> >    QA/TestCases/InstallSourceFtpAnonymous
> >

> >  Steps To Reproduce
> >
> >   1. Boot the installation program
> >   2. When prompted by stage#1 loader, enter a hostname and path for a
> >      FTP accessible installation source.
> >   3. Provide a non-anonymous username and password to use for the
> >      connection
> >

> Hi Shmuel, thanks for your remind, I just noticed the step3 in this
> case. :-)
> Usually I use method=ftp://<path> as kernel parameter to test this case.
> So here the step 3 looks wired. I will confirm it and modify if needed.

Oops, that might be a copy'n'paste error on my part when cleaning up
that case a while back.

I've updated the test case to use Template:QA/Test_Case. I've also
adjusted the instructions.  Can someone help review the changes?

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/TestCases/InstallSourceFtpAnonymous

Thanks for catching,
James