Fedora 12 has gone gold

John Poelstra poelstra at redhat.com
Tue Nov 10 17:02:52 UTC 2009

On 11/09/2009 05:29 PM, Jesse Keating wrote:
> We have just completed our Go / No Go meeting for Fedora 12 and have
> reached the decision to Go.  Fedora 12's package set is golden and we're
> ready to stage things for shipping.  Great work all around, I'm very

My impressions from this meeting were slightly different :-)

We noted that there are no known reasons that we are "not go" and that
we will continue testing until Wednesday when QA expects to have
completed the testing matrix.  Maybe we are separated by semantics, but
"gone gold" or "completely done" was not an impression I left the
meeting with.

http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2009-11-10/fedora-meeting.2009-11-10-01.01.log.html

John